Studying on a extra-occupational basis means you will only have to be physically present at the university during so-called attendance periods. A large portion of the required credits can be earned at home. These programs, which are sponsored by the Deutsche Telekom’ Bologna@Telekom initiative, allow for a great deal of flexibilityin choosing the time and place for learning.
The courses consist of lectures, seminars, lab sessions, and teletutorials.
Extra-occupational programs are subject to a tuition fee.
- Information and Communication Technology (Bachelor)
- Computer Science and Telecommunications (Bachelor)
- Business Informatics (Bachelor)
- Information and Communication Technology (Master)
- Business Informatics (Master)