The HfTL Examination Office
The examination office is located in rooms A 0.52 and A 0.53. All academic processes at the HfT Leipzig are managed from here. Staff members give general advice on the study programmes, publish up-to-date information, and provide assistance with the application process.
- Head of the examination office
- Manages course timetables and exam schedules
- General course guidance
- Processes application documents
- Sends out acceptance letters
- Enrolment procedures
- Assists the examination board
- Cooperation with local health insurance companies, child benefit services, public authorities, etc.
- Compilation of enrolment statistics
- Certificates and diplomas
- Administration, publication, and information desk for grades
- Attestations of grades
- Organises final exams
Examination regulations and forms
Click here for the study and examination regulations as well as entry application forms for your programme at the HfTL.
Do it online with the QIS portal
QIS* is a web portal which allows HfTL students to take care of things such as re-registration, changing your personal details, printing of certificates, registering for exams, and creating timetables online.
To help you get started, we have created quick-start guides for you to download.
*QIS is a German acronym which stands for the improvement of web-based administration quality using self-service technologies